Robert Walters are excited to be representing a highly successful, multimillion pound revenue, global retail organisation, who due to continued business growth, are seeking a Management Accountant to join their Finance team.
As the new Management Accountant, you will report directly into the Finance Manager, and Senior Finance Directors of the fastest growing international division of the group. You will lead and deliver accurate & technically robust management accounts, produce financial reports, and assist with financial matters as requested by Finance Directors & Finance Business Partners of the relevant division.
Robert Walters are recruiting an Interim Management Accountant for a Manufacturing business in Worcestershire. The role will initially be to work from home but they client will transition back into the offices within a few months.
Robert Walters – Management Accountant – Permanent – Redditch – £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
A Management Accountant position is available at our client's fast-growing SME company. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to advance their skills and career in a stimulating and rewarding environment.
Salary:£45,000 - £55,000 per annum + discounted travel, fantastic pension
Date Posted:28 November 2023
Robert Walters are thrilled to announce that we are currently working with one of the North's largest travel companies, as they look for a Finance Manager to join their incredibly successful business. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone making their first move into industry.
Based in Manchester, this highly regarded travel company are looking for a Finance Manager to help secure the continued success of both the finance team and the overall business.
• Review of monthly management accounts, cashflow forecast, variance analysis.
• Support the team in preparation of complex financial tasks and consolidation.
• Prepare management accounts, balance sheet reconciliation and reporting templates to suit the needs of the clients.
• Working with the commercial team to onboard new clients and support new projects
• Support the continuous improvements to accounting and reporting processes together with the wider Finance and ERP Development teams.
• Act as a key point of finance contact (as and when needed) to external clients and always deliver quality service.
• ACA , ACCA , CIMA Qualified or equivalent.
• IFRS, FRS 102, FRS 101 and UK GAAP knowledge is essential.
• Understanding of both management and statutory accounting is also essential.
• Strong Excel skills and experience of using an ERP system (use of Agresso/Business World a distinct advantage but not essential)
• Adaptable to change and working within a project environment is vital.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work closely with external parties and clients.
This role will be based in Kings Langley 2 days a week, occasional travel to other sites may also be required.
Robert Walters have partnered with an industry leading, and rapidly growing service organisation based in Guildford, who are looking to hire a Senior Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Working within a team that covers commercial, financial and statutory compliance, this is a fast paced and varied management accounting position. This Management Accountant position would suit an ambitious individual who is currently studying, and wants to work within a varied and challenging environment.
Robert Walters have partnered with an industry leading, and rapidly growing service organisation based in Guildford, who are looking to hire a Senior Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Working within a team that covers commercial, financial and statutory compliance, this is a fast paced and varied management accounting position.
Role Details – Senior Management Accountant
We are looking for a proactive Senior Management Accountant to join an excellent business based in Coventry on a permanent basis. This role is suitable for a management or financial accountant looking for their next career step.
You will be responsible for:
• Responsible for the preparation of management accounts
• Group accounting
• Oversee FCA reporting
• Manage 2 Management Accountants