Robert Walters is delighted to have partnered with a well-established and highly respected firm of chartered accountants based in Beaconsfield to find an Audit Semi-Senior/Senior/Manager. These roles have been created due to substantial growth and offer the chance for brilliant individuals to fast track their career advancement with an Accountancy Practice which, thanks to their strong connections locally to Top 10 firms, have ambitious plans which can only be met by hiring top tier talent.
Salary:£65,000 - £70,000 per annum + Extensive Bens Package
Date Posted:24 November 2023
A high-growth manufacturing start-up, commutable from Cambs/Suffolk, are seeking an Operations Finance Manager to support them as they embark on a period of significant growth. Presently, the business are at ~£15M turnover, with ambitious plans to take this to £100M+ in the next few years.
This is a newly created role, critical in building out the organisation’s Operations finance capabilities. Driving gross margin improvements is a key priority for this business in the next year, and this role will be critical in enabling them to understand both current performance vs plan and future opportunities.
The culture fit here is huge – it’s a high growth, start-up environment, and finding somebody who will fit in within an organisation looking to scale their brand fast, is crucial!
• Review of monthly management accounts, cashflow forecast, variance analysis.
• Support the team in preparation of complex financial tasks and consolidation.
• Prepare management accounts, balance sheet reconciliation and reporting templates to suit the needs of the clients.
• Working with the commercial team to onboard new clients and support new projects
• Support the continuous improvements to accounting and reporting processes together with the wider Finance and ERP Development teams.
• Act as a key point of finance contact (as and when needed) to external clients and always deliver quality service.
• ACA , ACCA , CIMA Qualified or equivalent.
• IFRS, FRS 102, FRS 101 and UK GAAP knowledge is essential.
• Understanding of both management and statutory accounting is also essential.
• Strong Excel skills and experience of using an ERP system (use of Agresso/Business World a distinct advantage but not essential)
• Adaptable to change and working within a project environment is vital.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work closely with external parties and clients.
This role will be based in Kings Langley 2 days a week, occasional travel to other sites may also be required.
Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with our client who are based in Hemel Hempstead on the recruitment of a Commercial Strategy Analyst role. This role will be based in Head Office and there is hybrid working of 2 days in the office