The UK banking industry is experiencing a wave of innovation, spearheaded by fintechs who are digitising core payment services traditionally provided by banks. Digital banking has now shifted from being an 'option' to a 'requirement' in order to meet the demands of the technology-savvy millennial generation. As the sector experiences a pivotal digital shift, what does this mean for hiring?
Robert Walters has partnered with VacancySoft to deliver 'The UK Fintech Revolution', a market report measuring the profound impact of fintechs on the banking industry, with a specific focus on the evolving hiring patterns of both fintechs and traditional banks.
The report explores:
- The trajectory of fintech over the past 5 years
- The influence of Venture Capitalists (VC) on industry growth
- The impact of fintech on banking
- Key recruitment trends in fintech including role 'hotspots'
- The impact of Brexit on salaries
- Growth profiles of leading UK fintech unicorns