Applying or nominating for an award
The interview is judged by the four businesses and scored with the highest average winning the award. The second stage will be recorded and judged by our panel. All recordings are deleted once the scoring has been completed.
2018 guest judges are:
- Ben Herring - Senior Finance Manager, Aston Martin
- Louisa Horth - Financial Controller, WM Trains
- Ian Farrell - Finance Director, Severn Trent Water
- Glenn Collins - Director of Financial Shared Services, Britvic
- Andrew Fitchford - Finance Director, ERIKS UK
2017 guest judges were:
- Nicholas Winsor - Head of Transformation, HSBC Bank Plc
- Neil Smith - Finance Director, Gateley Plc
- Paul Anderson - Managing Director, Deutsche Bank
- Sharon Walton - Chief Operating Officer, GVA
- Adrian Cutler - Partner, Higgs & Sons
- Karen Ratcliffe - Finance Director, Veolia
- Chris Plant - UK Financial Controller, Ovivo UK Ltd
- Toby Porter - CEO, Acorns Children’s Hospice
- Daniel Ralph - Chief Financial Officer, Clamason Industries Ltd
- Tracey James - Chartered Accountant, Holder Blackthorn LLP
- Amy Burton - Associate Director, RSM UK
- Craig Edmundsen - Deputy Chief Executive (Finance and Resources), Black Country Living Museum
- Fiona Forster - Director, KPMG
- John Kelly - President, ICAEW Birmingham & West Midlands
What is the criteria?
Each award category consists of a specific criteria against which all applications/nominations have been judged. The criteria and categories can be found here.
Who can apply?
The Awards are open to all finance professionals and businesses within the West Midlands area.