57% of professionals are more anxious stressed out about work since lockdown started.
How can we support our staff during times of upheaval? With the help of mental health experts, Robert Walters have devised a guide to supporting employee mental health and wellbeing in times of rapid change or crisis, with tailored advice for HR leaders, line managers and remote workers.
Download the e-guide to learn:
- The importance of a mental health and wellbeing strategy
- Top drivers of poor mental health in the workplace
- How to prioritise the wellbeing of your team
- Strategies to enhance your mental health and wellbeing strategy
- Ways to take control of your mental health when remote working