Business Support: Sector Spotlight
Calculate the salaries for sought after business support roles.
Developed to support employers looking to attract, retain and benchmark talent and professionals looking to find out their worth and plan their next career move, the enhanced 2020 Salary Survey unlocks a wealth of employment insight derived from the evalulation of over 100,000 roles and the views of over 9,000 UK employees.
The 2020 Salary Survey covers business support salary and employment trends in London, the North and Midlands across the following areas:
- Human Resources
- Personal & Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
- Team & Legal Secretary
- Customer Service
1 in 3 business support professionals are in contract or interim roles.
54% of business support professionals are expecting a salary increase in 2020.
Salary growth of up to 16% is expected across contract procurement from 2019-2020.
- 90% of business support professionals are open to a job offer, despite not actively looking
- Nearly half of professionals are open to a counter offer, with 25% accepting if the role offered better pay or compensation
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Challenging/interesting work
- Learning & development opportunities
- 1 and 3 business support professionals say there are no training opportunities available
- 70% think completing a training course would aid their progression
What business support skills will be in demand in 2020? Download the salary survey to explore the salary trends and year-on-year growth across the top business support roles.