Hedge Accounting Controller
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 04 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global investment bank based in London is currently looking for a Hedge Accounting Controller to join their finance Team through the oversight of accounting and financial reporting firm-wide.
This role will focus on the hedge accounting execution control area, for the focus on risk reporting for hedge executions, capturing of all exposures and hedging of trades.
Key responsibilities in the Hedge Accounting Controller role will include:
- Preparation of consolidated daily hedging instruction to corporate treasury to mitigate transaction currency risk to the firm.
- Reporting of daily attributed P&L to corporate treasury.
- Review and control of the daily control framework.
- Month end substantiation and sign-off on balance sheet accounts on Treasury cost centre.
- Acting as cost centre controller for Treasury Cost Centres.
A successful application in the Hedge Accounting Controller role include:
- Professional qualification is highly preferred ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and understand information from various sources.
If you are interested, please apply directly at email@example.com / 020 7509 8447