Group Treasury Manager
Consultant Willy McBride
Date posted 01 June 2022london treasury/treasury-accountant 2022-06-01 2022-07-31 media London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for a Group Treasury Manager to join a global Public Relations firm in London.
The Group Treasury Manager role is newly created and would suit a qualified accountant with several year's experience in treasury manager roles. As this is a brand new role, the ideal candidate is someone willing to adapt, be flexible, overcome challenges and build out the treasury function.
This is a great Media business with a supportive working environment and culture. This role would suit a passionate & driven individual who is looking to grow their career further and have a positive impact on the business.
The offices are very modern with great facilities and located in the heart of Central London, however there is flexible working arrangements.
The Group Treasury Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of banking mandates, online access, administrative rights, KYC requests
- Monitoring group cashflow, assessing facilities
- Foreign currency management including FX hedging and exposure mitigation
- Development of a treasury function and policy
- Global cash co-ordination working with international teams
- Training and development of Group Treasury Officer
If you’re interested in this role or would like a confidential chat, please apply within or reach out through email - firstname.lastname@example.org.