Salary £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-08 financial-services Cardiff Cardiff GB CF24 2SA GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Treasury Analyst - Financial Services - Cardiff - £30k-£45k + bonus up to 20% and great benefits package
Robert Walters are hiring for a Treasury Analyst for a leading financial services business based in Cardiff.
The Treasury Analyst will report into the Head of Treasury and will be responsible for treasury related daily cash management including forecasting and month end reporting to external Lenders/Funders.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Day to day treasury and cash management, including managing intergroup funding arrangements
- Coordination and management of cash flow forecasting and payments
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing funds movements, loan book and external/internal funding
- Monthly covenant reporting
- Interface on a regular basis with the global finance team to make them aware of treasury/cash management issues
- Understand company credit facilities
- Verify, monitor and execute all monthly/quarterly interest expense payments for warehouse facilities
- Work with internal departments to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows
The client is looking for someone with some treasury or cash management experience of some sort - Either in a dedicated treasury position or as part of a wider role.
Experience in all areas on the job description is not required - This is because full training on all areas will be given by the Treasury Manager.
As well as some treasury experience, the company is looking for a candidate with a good academic background, someone strong in Excel and with good communication skills.
The salary for the role is flexible and will depend on your background, what prior treasury experience you have, and whether you are qualified / part-qualified / non-qualified ( ACA / ACCA / ICAS / CTA / CIMA).
However as a guideline the salary will probably be in the region of £30,000 to £45,000 with a bonus up to 20% and a good benefits package on top as well.
As such this is an excellent opportunity either for an experienced treasury analyst /accountant looking for a new challenge and progression, or for someone who has had some treasury exposure who is looking to specialize in this area and is keen to develop their cash management experience.