Group Treasury Manager
Salary £65,000 - £72,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-08 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 65000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic Opportunity - Group Treasury Manager | Greater Manchester | Global Organisation Robert Walters are working in partnership with a large international business in their search for a Group Treasury Manager. This role requires an individual who demonstrates strong leadership ability and who is either ACA/ACCA/CIMA or AMCT qualified. Reporting in to the Group Financial Controller, the successful incumbent will hold a key role managing our clients group treasury function both in the UK and overseas.
The Group Treasury Manager will manage Treasury operations including cash management, banking, risk management and treasury systems. You will demonstrate leadership and impact in a previous role and have the ability to build strong collaborative relationships within the UK and overseas finance function.
To be considered you will have experience as follows:
- AMCT or ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Proven track record of treasury working within a large, international organisation.
- Experience in international cash management.
- Strong knowledge of risk management methods, concepts and reporting. Ability to understand risk modelling and fair value instruments.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to senior stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of SAP and TMS systems would be beneficial.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Cash Management
- Cash Forecasting
- Working Capital Management
- Treasury Risk Management
- Treasury Systems
- Group Facilities & Reporting
To be considered for this unique opportunity please forward your CV for immediate consideration or contact our Manchester team as listed for further information.