Salary £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 29 August 20192019-09-02 2019-10-28 financial-services Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire GB MK9 1FB GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Treasury Analyst - Financial Services - Milton Keynes - £30k-£45k + bonus up to 20% and great benefits package
Robert Walters are hiring for a Treasury Analyst for a leading financial services business based in Milton Keynes.
The Treasury Analyst will report into the Head of Treasury and will be responsible for treasury related daily cash management including forecasting and month end reporting to external Lenders/Funders.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Day to day treasury and cash management, including managing intergroup funding arrangements
- Coordination and management of cash flow forecasting and payments
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing funds movements, loan book and external/internal funding
- Monthly covenant reporting
- Interface on a regular basis with the global finance team to make them aware of treasury/cash management issues
- Understand company credit facilities
- Verify, monitor and execute all monthly/quarterly interest expense payments for warehouse facilities
- Work with internal departments to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows
The client is looking for a candidate with a good academic background, someone strong in Excel and with good communication skills.
Ideally you will have some experience in treasury work but it is not strictly required - The client is willing to consider someone without experience who wants to learn about treasury as full training will be given in all areas of the role.
The salary for the role is flexible and will depend on your background, whether you have prior treasury experience and whether you are qualified / part-qualified / non-qualified ( ACA / ACCA / ICAS / CTA / CIMA).
However as a guideline the salary will probably be in the region of £30,000 to £45,000 with a bonus up to 20% and a good benefits package on top as well.
As such this is an excellent opportunity either for an experienced treasury analyst /accountant looking for a new challenge and progression, or for someone who has an interest in treasury or who want to gain skills in a new area.