Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + 20% bonus
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 travel-and-tourism Luton Bedfordshire GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Treasury Accountant (Cashflow) - Travel Company - Luton - Circa £50k-£60k + 20% bonus and excellent benefits
Robert Walters are hiring for a Treasury Accountant for a leading blue-chip travel company based in Luton.
Working as part of a highly-reputed treasury function, this newly-created position is primarily responsible for cashflow forecasting for the company (6 month and 2 year forecasts).
On top of this the Treasury Accountant will be required to business partner with key stakeholder in the business and work on process improvements to their cashflow models, as well as supporting on finance project work.
- Responsibility for company’s strategic and short-term cash flow forecasts
- Clear communication to management and key stakeholders of key information including facilitation of regular weekly and monthly meetings.
- Understand requirements of management and other key stakeholders and be able to deliver insight and analysis to meet these requirements.
- Challenge inflows into cashflow model in order to improve accuracy and in order to understand key drivers of underlying cashflows, and cash balance movements: Capex, 5 year plan, PBT inputs, TM1 refreshes and Agresso links, Share , tax and other inputs, Working capital
- Manage relationships with input owners, and development of clear processes / timetables to co-ordinate individuals within the business to ensure the timely delivery of completed cashflow forecast.
- Preparation of the actual cashflow movements and variance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Understand variances and drive efficiencies through continuous improvement
The company are looking for someone with prior treasury experience specifically in cashflow forecasting. The ideal candidate will be a newly or recently qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) who has been working in industry in a treasury role, or perhaps who is looking for their first in-house position.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their careers as this person will be expected to progress upwards in the treasury function and they offer great development including full study support to become a fully-qualified corporate treasurer (AMCT).
Salary is likely to be in the region of £45,000 to £60,000 plus 20% bonus, and fantastic benefits package plus the study support.