Salary £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Joseph Smith
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-07 telecommunications UK Robert Walters
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, the company has established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Our client is committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. The business functions as a global offering, with its products and solutions deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Main Responsibilities for the role:
- Responsible for trade finance execution and management, including bank guarantee, stand by LC, letter of credit according to business requirements
- Responsible for accurate, timely and cost competitive transaction executions
- Work closely with related internal and external departments, such as Huawei local finance team globally, banks. Work with internal legal department to ensure complete review and execution of all trade documentations and agreements
- Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPIs
- Responsible for preparation of treasury related analysis and reviews
- Proactively monitor treasury processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal treasury policies, and escalating to management
Establish close working relationship with HQ Treasury to integrate regional trade finance management
- Bachelor's degree or high preferably in finance or a related major (such as accounting, economics, or business administration).
- 2 to 5 years work experience (preferably in trade finance area such as letter of credit, bank guarantee).
- Good communication, organization and coordination skills.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Flexible and ability to adapt to frequent change.
- Able to apply analytical and logical thinking.
- Able to travel globally when necessary, sometimes to developing countries.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, using other languages would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong Microsoft skills (Excel, Power Point, etc).