Consultant James Owen
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-21 accountancy Wythenshawe Greater Manchester GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are currently looking to recruit for a Treasury Manager in the Wythenshawe area.
A leading multinational company is looking to recruit an permanent Treasury Manager. Based out of their offices near Wythenshawe and reporting into the Finance Director, you will be a motivated individual who is able to perform effectively under pressure, continuously working within tight deadlines. This is an ideal role for a candidate with strong treasury and previous SAP exposure.
- Responsible for full Treasury Function
- Assist with any treasury related queries
- Ensure treasury controls and processes are documented and up to date
- Review and improve petty cash and Fair FX process automating where possible
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Prepare or monitor various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
- Assisting with the processing of payments via the on-line banking system
- Query resolution
- Assistance with processing LC Documentation via the online banking facility
- Scanning statements and supporting documentation
- Holiday cover for Transaction Manager
- Any Other reasonable and ad hoc requests
You will have:
- Relevant experience within a shared service environment
- Knowledge of working with banks
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a good eye for attention to detail
- Trustworthy, diligent and self-motivated
- Strong excel skills and high level of computer literacy
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply via this advert or contact James Owen directly at Robert Walters on email@example.com