Cash and Bank Reconciliations Clerk
Salary £12 - £14 per hour
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282018-12-21 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are working with a leading leisure brand based in Tameside who are recruiting for a temporary Cash & Bank Clerk to join their team.
Robert Walters are working with a leading leisure brand based in Tameside who are recruiting for a temporary Cash & Bank Clerk to join their team. This role will be predominantly preparing bank reconciliations on a timely basis and handling any queries regarding discrepancies.
• Posting bank receipts and payments on a weekly basis.
• Preparing bank reconciliations on a timely basis ensuring all receipts and payments are captured.
• Liaising with the accounts assistant to ensure that the daily cash and card bankings are reconciled.
• Managing discrepancies and supporting sites to ensure this is minimised.
• Communication with area managers to resolve queries.
• Being a key member of the wider Transactional team and assisting them with queries.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills required
• Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
• IT and Excel skills required;
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Proactive, outgoing, keen to develop and work as part of a growing team
If you would like to hear more about this role or others please apply by responding to this advert with your CV or contact me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.