Salary £27,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-09-01 media UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Media business in Central London are looking for a Treasury Assistant to join their team for at least 3 months on a temporary contract. Reporting to their Treasury Manager, this role will covering someone who is going on secondment.
The Treasury Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Downloading and reviewing the bank statements
- Allocating and posting the cash
- Preparation of BACS and Chaps payments
- Monthly reconciliation of bank and control accounts
- Processing and monitoring of any credit card charge backs
- Overseeing the treasury balance sheet
- Reviewing the teams procedures
The Treasury Assistant must have at least 5 years experience working within a similar role and take a proactive approach to their work. The Finance Director ideally wants the Treasury Assistant to work with him and put forward new process ideas.
Experience in using Agresso is an advantage however, you must have good knowledge of Excel.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.