Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant George Penman
Date posted 24 November 2016
A Treasury Accountant role has become available with an exceptional organisation based in London which is currently going through a merger to become a leader in its field. This role offers outstanding career progression for a driven individual who is is ambitious and keen to engage with senior stakeholders.
Supporting senior management of the treasury and reporting function, this role will have ownership of the treasury related accounting requirements. A highly visible role with a fantastic organisation.
Treasury Accountant Responsibilities
- Preparation of all inter-company reporting for the group
- Documentation of current processes, accounting treatment and streamlining these.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting treasury budget and forecast to ledger
- Monthly reporting and ensuring compliance
- Assisting the wider business with projects on an ad hoc basis
Treasury Accountant Requirements
- Part qualified or qualified accountant
- At least 1 year experience within a corporate treasury setting
- Ability to adapt in a change environment and suggest improvements
- Experience of accounting for derivatives desirable though not essential
This is an exceptional role, with extensive career progression and the opportunity to take ownership of the day to day treasury accounting operations.
Apply today or get in touch with George Penman on 02075098302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org