Salary £28000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Shyamal Kanani
Date posted 28 October 2016
We are working with a global consultancy business, based in Warrington who are looking to hire a Treasury Analyst to further bolster the high performing in house treasury function.
The business who have the backing of private equity investors are looking to build their business globally, they have a strong UK and European presence but are now looking to further develop their global footprint in the emerging markets. This presents long term prospects for the Treasury Analyst to grow within the role and take on additional responsibility going forward.
You would report into the Head of Treasury who is a bright, engaging and very supportive character and has a track record of success in every business he has worked with.
Below is a summary of the Treasury Analyst role profile:
- Analysis and reporting of global cash performance and positions across the group, identifying opportunities to maximise efficient use of cash and debt resources
- Review and analysis on global 13-week cashflow forecasts from business units, consolidating into a global group view
- Review of internal funding requests from business units, challenge where necessary
- Monitoring and analysis of global bank debt usage, capacity and headroom
- Monitoring and maintenance of bank debt compliance, including analysis of covenants and assisting with preparation of monthly/quarterly bank report packs
- Analysis of month-end balance sheets, working capital and indirect cashflow statements, and comparison to forecast, to drive a 'top down’ view of funds usage
- Support expansion into new countries (developed and emerging markets) through set-up of new banking solutions, including research of, and liaison with, banks
- Set-up of trade finance products (e.g. bank guarantees) where required
- Assist in analysis of global FX exposures and hedges
- Maintain database of global bank accounts and facilities across the group
- Assist in regards to any refinancing projects when they occur
- Manage and monitor intercompany loan agreements, balances and interest
You ideally will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) or treasury professional (ACT or equivalent) with hands on experience within a treasury role. You should have some international experience spanning multi currency FX analysis and hedging.
If you would like to apply to the position of Treasury Analyst, please do so today.
Should you have any questions pre-application please contact Shyamal Kanani on 0161 214 7418 or at email@example.com