Salary £60000 - £72000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Laura Woodhead
Date posted 12 October 2016
My client a leading Multinational organisation in the West Midlands are currently looking for an Assistant Treasurer to join their team. The appointed Assistant Treasurer will be part of a newly-established team to transition the business through a significant period of change.
- Develop a strategy for long-term debt financing and contribute to the overall planning and budget
- Mitigate exposure to market risks (inflations, interest rates, fx)
- Build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, including banks, credit rating agencies and advisors
- Long-term cash forecasting in conjunction with the Financial Reporting team
- Advice and provide analytical support to regulatory teams
- Treasury or accounting qualification with significant post-qualification experience within a treasury function
- Knowledge of global debt capital markets and demonstrable record of delivering bond issues
- Highly experienced in financial and risk modelling, long-term business and strategic plans
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and tax implications on treasury transactions
This role provides the perfect platform for an experienced Assistant Treasurer to make a real impact to shape the Treasury function and deliver value. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and generous benefits package.
if you are currently a Assitant Treasurer located in or around Coventry and the West Midlands and would like more information or to apply for the position please call Laura Woodhead on 0121 260 2527 or email@example.com