Accounting & Treasury Analyst (Property & Estates)
Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Shyamal Kanani
Date posted 02 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen with a FTSE 100 business who are looking to appoint a Accounting & Treasury Analyst within their Leeds offices. The business have an excellent reputation and are market leaders in their sector.
The Accounting & Treasury Analyst (Property & Estates) is focused on managing a portfolio of key estates belonging to the group and sits within the Real Estate and Property division. There will be some light travel required to these sites, they are all based within a local commute from the company offices.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Preparation of management and year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation and quarterly review of leaseholder service charge accounts
- Preparation of service charge year-end accounts and statutory reporting
- Preparation of annual service charge budgets and ten year maintenance plans
- Support the operation and development of financial systems, lead for testing new releases of software on ‘cash’ functions within core operating systems (Qube)
- To lead and support change of new initiatives and to review procedures to ensure continuous improvement of service charge processes within the business, collaborating with colleagues to ensure best practise.
We would like to see CV's of applicants who have experience within property/estates businesses. You should have some experience of Service Charge Accounting as this is a large part of the role.
It is not essential for you to hold a professional accountancy qualification, candidates who are qualified by experience will be considered.
To be considered for the position of Accounting & Treasury Analyst (Property & Estates), please apply today.
If you should have any questions prior to applying please do get in touch with Shyamal Kanani on 07584 173 542 or firstname.lastname@example.org