Liquidity & Capital Specialist
Salary £75000 - £95000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 13 February 2017
A reputable financial services organisation based in London is currently looking for a Liquidity & Capital Specialist to join their prestigious Prudential Specialist Department as they deliver expertise on complex cases.
This high level business area and role will drive Capital and Liquidity Adequacy across the financial services market, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to acquire mastery of both Capital and Liquidity Regulations in a consultative role with top tier organisations.
Key functions in the Liquidity & Capital Specialist role will include:
- Assessment of Capital & Liquidity adequacy of the group's clients, as to ensure regulatory compliance (ICAAP, ILAA, Pillar 2)
- Provide hands on assistance during crisis management
- Providing specialist on prudential issues, operational risk, technology risk and complex products
- Interaction with clients both on and off site, challenging and delivering outcomes in a constructive and positive manner
- Ad Hoc Capital & Liquidity assistance on internal projects
A successful application in the Liquidity & Capital Specialist role will include:
- SME knowledge of either current Capital or Liquidity requirements in the banking market ( BASEL II/III, ICAAP, ILAA, Pillar 2, IFPRU, non - IFPRU)
- University degree in a risk or finance related field is highly preferential
- An appreciation of Financial Accounting standards would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills
- High level projects, managerial exposure and a demonstrated interest in skill development
If you are looking to work across large scale, complex projects , facing off with various stakeholders on regulatory projects. Please click to apply. email@example.com