Liquidity Management Analyst
Salary £45000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Kirsten Carabott
Date posted 17 February 2017
A global Investment Bank based in London is currently looking for a Liquidity Management Analyst to join their Funding Team to ensure the Group meets its best practice liquidity standards, as well as regulatory compliance.
The key focus of this role is to ensure that the group meets its best practice standards on liquidity management, ensuring compliance with defined liquidity risk and regulatory requirements.
Key responsibilities in the Liquidity Management Analyst will include:
- Analysis of the groups funding requirements, risks and opportunities arising from plans ensuring strategic alignment with regulatory objectives.
- Challenge the liquidity risk methodology and appetite, in conjunction with ILAAP.
- Development of a robust Contingent Funding Plan/Recovery Plan working closely with both the /Funding and Liquidity teams.
- Development and monitoring of liquidity early warning indicators.
A successful application in the Liquidity Management Analyst role will include:
- A sound understanding of liquidity risk management, including liquidity risk measurement, stress testing and LCR impacts.
- Strong knowledge of Funding Markets and Recovery Resolution Planning is preferred.
- Exposure to working in a regulatory environment and the constraints placed on a Treasury in Liquidity and funding.
If you are looking for a role which will afford you a unique overview of a top tier banks treasury department as well as broad exposure to Liquidity Risk Management and Treasury. Please click to apply. email@example.com