Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + bonus and benefits package
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 13 June 2022northern-home-counties treasury/corporate-treasury 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 accountancy Luton Bedfordshire GB LU1 3LG GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Treasury Analyst - Manufacturing Business - Luton (with flexible working) - Circa £35k-£45k plus bonus and bens
Robert Walters are hiring for a Treasury Analyst for a leading manufacturing business based in Luton. This is a full-time permanent position.
Working closely with the Group Cash Manager, the Treasury Analyst is tasked with a varied treasury and cash-management position, supporting the EMEA operations of this multinational business.
- Support the global Treasury team in all global cash management activities and needed documentation
- Creating and maintaining a KYC database
- Responsible for all KYC requests
- Responsible for FBAR reporting and possible implementation of a database
- Develop and maintain a European/Middle East/SA Electronic Banking database with quarterly reporting of live users versus non active
- Audit (internal/external) Reporting
- Intercompany dealing in the Treasury workstation "Quantum". Management payments in various electronic payment systems.
- Working with Shared Service center on account reconciliation and IC reconciliation
- Reconciliation of Treasury bank Statements
- Run closing activities in Quantum TMS
- Back up for other European Treasury analyst based in Luton
- Support ongoing Treasury projects
- Works with European Treasury team to coordinate and execute POBOROBO cash management structure throughout Europe.
- Manages treasury process for group's factoring program and coordinates with shared service center.
- Responsible for integration of cash management activities when the company acquires new businesses in Europe or AMEA region.
The company is looking for someone with prior corporate treasury / cash management experience and with strong interpersonal and commercial skills so they can contribute to the varied project work.
Experience of working in either Quantum or SAP FI would be beneficial.
The role comes with a salary of circa £35,000-£45,000 plus bonus and benefits package.
The role is based in their Luton head office but supports up to 3 days per week working from home / remote working.
This is a fantastic position for someone looking to further their treasury experience in a hugely successful business, known for having a great culture and offering strong progression and development opportunities.
Apply now to see the full job description and to find out more!
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Up to 70% holiday discount, staff travelLocation: LutonDate posted: 21 June 2022Job Title: Treasury Accountant (12-month FTC) Location: Luton, Bedfordshire (days per week work from home) Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (plus an excellent benefits package including staff travel benefits)