Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Lauren Lonsdale
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 utilities Berkshire Berkshire GB SL6 1RL GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global commodities business are actively recruiting for this newly created Treasury Analyst to join their UK team based in Berkshire.
This is an exciting flexible role which will be tailored to the individual strengths making this a unique opportunity to join a high performing and energetic team. This Treasury Analyst role with be based at their UK head office based in Berkshire.
Treasury Analyst role:
- To sit across front, middle and back office to work alongside other members of the team managing the Treasury aspects of this commodities business
- To maintain and develop banking relationships across different countries and platforms
- To be responsible for various daily, weekly and monthly reports for the different business entities
- This role will provide exposure to various different elements of interntioal treasury where the successful candidate will have the role tailored to their level of experience and ambition.
Treasury Analyst skills:
- Previous experience working in a multinational treasury team is preferred
- University degree is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation in day to day working
- A team player with the willingness to take a hands on approach
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with more responsibility and various opportunities to develop personally and professionally then please get in touch with Lauren Lonsdale on 02075098964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org