Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Lauren Lonsdale
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-17 telecommunications London London GB EC1A 7AJ GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational telecommunications company are actively recruiting for a Treasury Specialist to be based in their Central London based office. This role will provide exposure to numerous aspects of treasuring including cash float and financing optimisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading telecommunications company who are looking for Treasury Specialist that will sit within the Global Treasury team. This role will aid the Treasurer in delivering strategies and ensuring that policies are applied across the Treasury function.
Treasury Specialist role:
- Working with multiple stakeholders to drive projects and processes helping to minimise overseas cash balances
- Analysing historic loan balances and monthly cash float reporting
- Reporting of loan recoverability including the analysis of capital and remediation initiatives
- Aiding the Treasurer in ensuring that overseas subsidiaries are solvent and have access to funds at all times
- Ensuring that banking operations are fit for purpose and working to improve the efficiency of the banks and bank accounts
- Supporting teams across the business in leasing arrangements in bids ensuring that only the appropriate deals are adopted
- Acting as a point of contact for treasury matters including FX, guarantees and advise for treasury reporting
Treasury Specialist skills:
- Qualified accountant with a strong analytically background
- Experience of working in a global and complex organisation is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A problem solving attitude with the ability to adapt to changing environments and priorities
- Strong analytically skills to identify and drive opportunities
If you are a looking for a new challenge in your career and are interested in a more front facing role then this could be a great opportunity for you. Get in touch with Lauren Lonsdale email@example.com or 02075098964 for more information on this role.