Treasury Accounting Supervisor
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location South West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lauren Lonsdale
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-04 retail South West London London GB SW18 4NX GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading British fashion retailer are recruiting for a newly created role. The Treasury Accounting Supervisor will play a vital part in the wider finance team managing key multinational bank accountants.
A british based fashion retailer are looking for a Treasury Accounting Superviser to join their team based in South West London. This role will provide great exposure to bank accountant management across multiple currencies and will enable the successful candidate to gain experience in a fast paced retail environment.
Treasury Accounting Superviser role:
- To post all journal entries covering bank statements for 30 multi-currency bank accounts across business subsidiaries including bank loans and interest payments
- Maintaining FX forward contracts schedules used for month end by Management Accounts
- To monitor foreign currency balances and initiate inter-company payments in various currencies to maintain optimum balance of different currencies
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash by currency re-post including consolidated cash reports
- Investigating unreconciled transactions including coordinating with various departments
- Responsible for the P&L analysis for FX and other accounts
- To be the main point of contact for Bank related amendments and queries
Treasury Accounting Supervisor skills:
- BS in Accounting or a similar degree is preferred
- Knowledge of banking and experience or experience with online banking within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough organisation with exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel is desired
If you are a Treasury Assistant or Analyst looking for step into line management with exposure to multi-currency bank accountants this could be a great role for you. Get in touch with Lauren Lonsdale on 02075098964 or email email@example.com for more information.