Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-16 accountancy Cardiff Cardiff GB CF24 2SA GBP 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Treasury Manager - Cardiff - Competitive salary plus great bonus and benefits package
Robert Walters are hiring for a Treasury Manager for a leading company based in central Cardiff.
The role comes with a competitive salary and a great bonus and benefits package.
Working closely with the Head of Treasury, you will be responsible for daily cash management including forecasting and month end reporting to external Lenders/Funders.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Day to day treasury and cash management, including managing intergroup funding arrangements
- Coordination and management of cash flow forecasting and payments
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing funds movements, loan book and external/internal funding
- Monthly covenant reporting, related forecasts to highlight any issues to senior management
- Support the CFO in sourcing new funders, then developing and managing those relationships
- Ensuring adequate liquidity is maintained in the business
- Assessing the market for risks, proposing and presenting a strategy to senior management
- Monitor and ensure proper operational liquidity and cash balances maintained in all bank accounts
- Interface on a regular basis with the global finance team to make them aware of treasury/cash management issues
- Understand company credit facilities
- Verify, monitor and execute all monthly/quarterly interest expense payments for warehouse facilities
- Work with internal departments to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows
- Interface with internal and external auditors/accountants & in-house/external counsel regarding credit facilities.
The company are looking for someone at Treasury Manager level, ideally someone qualified (ACA / ACCA / ACMT ).
The successful candidate will have the ability to work autonomously and will be able to utilize their prior experience to implement best-practice processes in this role.
Experience working in financial services or with a start-up/growing business would be beneficial, though is not a neccessity.