Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lauren Lonsdale
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-09 utilities West London London GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A international New York Stock Exchange listed company are actively recruiting for a newly created role within the business. They are looking for a Treasury Assistant to join the wider Treasury team.
This is a newly created role within a successful treasury team which will see the successful applicant be the main point of contact for bank account management and external banking relationships. This Treasury Assistant position will be great step for a candidate looking to progress within their treasury career based in their West London office.
Treasury Assistant role:
- Coordinating bank requests which will involve liaising with internal and external parties to obtain documentation, this will include using a proactive approach to seek improvements to make processes more efficient.
- To be the main point of contact for user access to banking portals including quarterly SOX controls to verify access to relevant accounts
- Managing the end to end opening of bank accounts
- To be the expert in the new eBAM system seeking continual improvement for day to day activities
- Providing support to the team with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements including assisting with the development and management of a new Treasury Management System
Treasury Assistant Skills:
- Minimum 1 years experience within a fast paced international treasury environment is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and financial modelling
- Knowledge of banking platforms and settlements is desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage relationships internally and externally
- Exceptional organisational skills with great attention to detail
If you are looking to join a high performing treasury team with a great work environment then please get in touch with Lauren Lonsdale on 02075098964 or email email@example.com