Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum + 15% bonus
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 10 October 20192019-11-15 2019-12-09 retail Rugby Warwickshire GB GBP 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Treasury Manager - Retail Company - Crick, Northamptonshire - £50k-£65k + bonus and benefits
Robert Walters are hiring for a Treasury Manager for a leading retail company based in Crick in Northamptonshire - As such this role is easily commutable from Northampton, Rugby, Leicester, Kettering, etc.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Treasury Manager will be tasked with taking responsibility for the treasury operations and cash management for the business in the UK. On top the Treasury Manager will be asked to support on some UK tax compliance work, with the support of Group Tax and external tax advisors.
- Cash flow forecasting (short and long-term).
- Improve cash flow modelling capabilities, and setting cash flow targets for each business unit
- Manage day-to-day treasury operations including processing transactions
- Management of banking and credit facilities
- Foreign exchange transactions
- Deposits and drawdowns
- Making improvement to treasury processes and control environments
- Taking responsibility for UK corporate tax compliance with the support of Group Tax and external tax advisors
The company are looking for someone with strong UK treasury experience, and ideally someone qualified (AMCT / ACA / ACCA / CIMA). Any experience in taxation would be beneficial but is not required as training and support will be given on tax work.
The role comes with a salary in the region of £50,000 to £65,000 plus 15% bonus and a great benefits package