Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Lauren Lonsdale
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-10 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational property company are actively recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to join their team based in Central London. This role will be a great opportunity to gain valuable experience with oversight of the middle office treasury function.
A leading property company are looking for a Treasury Analyst who will be based in their Central London office. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to move into a varied middle office role which will give exposure to FX, cash management and cash flow forecasting.
Treasury Analyst role:
- Responsibility of overseeing daily cash management processes
- Acting as the lead on producing cash flow forecasting including weekly and monthly reporting
- Maintaining the Treasury Management System
- Testing internal control systems to ensure that standard practice is followed
- Helping to maintain online banking platforms and the group banking matrix
- To be the expert in the changes in the treasury market
Treasury Analyst skills:
- University graduate in a finance related degree is desired
- ACT qualified is also desired
- Must have previous experience working in a treasury environment
- Experience working in a multinational business
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Fantastic attention to detail with the ability to form well written and informative reports
Get in touch with Lauren Lonsdale on 02075098964 for more information on this role.