Front Office Treasury Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Lauren Lonsdale
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 retail London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading diversified global retailer and manufactured are actively recruiting for great opportunity for a Front Office Treasury Analyst to join their growing treasury operations. This role is based in the heart of Central London.
A FTSE 100 global retailer ar elooking for a Front Office Analyst to play a prominent part in their treasury function. They are looking for someone with a keen eye for market knowledge and an interest in continuous improvement for themselves and for the group in Central London.
Front Office Treasury Analyst role:
- Managing liquidity requirements ensuring appropriate access to cash and the utilisation of excess funds
- Analysing foreign exchange hedging requirements in conjugation with other dealing related requirements
- Support the continued roll out of 360T across varied business units
- Daily positioning of FX exposures for central cash accounts
- Supporting with the continued development of the TMS to extend its capabilities across the group
- Act as a centre of expertise to the treasury department and supporting with the enhancement of various Treasury processes
- Supporting with FX and commodity risk management issues across the business
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholder and banking partners
Front Office Treasury Analyst skills:
- Degree level education
- Treasury/ accounting qualification desired
- Significant experience working within a large multinational business
- Previous experience working with TMS
- Good understanding of banking and capital markets
- An eye for detail and analysis
- Fantastic communication skills and relationship management
If you are looking for your next step in your treasury front office career and have experience with FX dealing in a multinational company then this role will allow you to develop your skills and professional capabilities.