Back Office Treasury Manager
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location South West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lauren Lonsdale
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 media South West London London GB GBP 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Media company based in South West London are actively recruiting for a Back Office Treasury Manager to join there newly created office.
A FTSE 20 Global Media company are looking for a Back Office Treasury Manager to join the new team as the office transitions over from the previous Switzerland base.
Back Office Treasury Manager Role:
- Ensuring treasury deals and payments have been authorised according to delegated authority
- Provide confirmation to Finastra and send pdf. confirmation to counter-parties
- Ensuring all counter-parties confirm deals promptly
- Confirm and release CP from Citibank
- Sending affiliated companies all foreign exchange contracts
- Keep swap and long term debt rates up-to-date
- Run control reports and prepare payments
- Execute payments
- Ensure all payments are made and received with correct value
- Running various reports including EMIR and Dodd-Frank reports
Back Office Treasury Manager Skills:
- Experience working within complex multinational corporate environment
- Experience working with TMS
- Well organised and detail orientated
- Strong analytical approach and ability to use own initiative
This exacting opportunity has arisen due to the company relocating their office from Switzerland back to the UK. Please get in touch to discuss this in more detail as it is actively recruiting.