Treasury Manager - Liquidity and Credit
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Location South West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lauren Lonsdale
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 media South West London London GB GBP 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global media firm is actively recruiting for a Treasury Manager specialising in liquidity and credit, this role will offer great exposure to corporate M&A based in South West London.
This FTSE 20 Global Media company are actively recruiting for a Treasury Manager - Liquidity and Credit to join the new South West London based office.
Treasury Manager - Liquidity and Credit Role:
- Assisting in the Front Office and Credit to structure funding and liquidity to minimise rollover
- Medium term planning of short term funding
- Supervising cash management execution and taking the lead in solving complex cash management issues
- Performing day to day balance sheet reconciliation
- Working alongside the Treasury Advisory team to analyse funding requests from affiliated companies
- Work with Head of Front Office and credit to maintain up to date credit assessment
- Regularly liasing with all treasury teams across the UK, EU and US
- Report preparation under IFRS
- Build relationships with related business units to ensure timely and accurate cash flow submissions
Treasury Manager - Liquidity and Credit Skills:
- Relevant qualification (accounting, tax, treasury or banking)
- Knowledge of Corporate M&A, Accounting, Legal and Tax
- Experience of working within a multinational corporate environment
- Experience in corporate treasury or banking preferred
- Strong analytical approach and ability to use own initiative
This exacting opportunity has arisen due to the company relocating their office from Switzerland back to the UK. Please get in touch to discuss this in more detail as it is actively recruiting.