Treasury Analyst - Advisory
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Lauren Lonsdale
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-19 2019-08-17 media London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created role is actively being recruited at a Global Media company, offering extensive exposure to corporate M&A based in Central London.
A FTSE 20 media company are looking for a Treasury Analyst to be a part of their global advisory team alongside the existing UK team based in Central London.
Treasury Analyst - Advisory Role:
- Assist in the overview of global treasury projects
- Provide support in treasury fields including the implementation, optimisation and maintenance of cash management concentration
- Supporting and reviewing bank fees for affiliated companies
- Aiding with the administration of credit facilities documentation with third party banking partners
- Analysing funding requests from affiliated companies and negotiate terms for new and renewed loans
- Supporting internal projects and review of advisory reports
- Regular interaction with front and back office and treasury accounting
Treasury Analyst - Advisory Skills:
- Relevant qualification (accounting, tax, treasury or banking)
- Knowledge of Corporate M&A, Accounting, Legal and Tax
- Experience of working within a multinational corporate environment
- Experience in corporate treasury or banking preferred
- Strong analytical approach and ability to use own initiative
This exacting opportunity has arisen due to the company relocating their office from Switzerland back to the UK. Please get in touch to discuss this in more detail as it is actively recruiting.