Salary £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 pharmaceuticals UK Robert Walters
Treasury Analyst - Blue-chip - Cambridge - £45k-£60k + bonus
Robert Walters are hiring for a Treasury Analyst for a market-leading blue-chip company based in Central Cambridge. This is a full-time permanent position.
Reporting into the Assistant Treasurer, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for a wide-ranging treasury operations role including business-as-usual treasury operations work, process improvements work, and group-wide project work.
• Monitor and execute daily trade confirmations and payments
• Manage the structure and maximise efficiency of the global cash pooling arrangements
• Manage the opening and closing of global bank accounts through our inhouse electronic system
• Maintain Master Data in the Treasury Management System
• Daily monitoring of key treasury activities to ensure compliance with policy/limits.
• Manage daily collateral with counterparty banks
• Manage the Netting Centre, ensuring efficient inter-company reconciliation and settlement
• Monthly reporting and analysis, particularly FX transactional results
• System Administration for the Treasury Management System
• Ensuring SOX compliance and report performance against a dashboard of key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Challenge existing processes to drive continuous improvement/automation
• Provide business support to the Assistant Treasurer Operations on ad-hoc projects and initiatives
• Maintain all inter-company facilities associated with running an in-house, centralised Treasury operation
Candidates will have ideally fulfilled a similar position in their career, however they are open to considering applications from candidates with some treasury experience – The Assistant Treasurer is happy to train this person in the role so if you have a grounding in treasury and the desire to learn new things then this could be for you.
The role comes with a salary in the region of £45,000 to £60,000 (dependent on experience) – On top is a 12% bonus, 11% flexible benefits allowance, 4.5% share options, 25 days holiday and other assorted benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with some treasury experience looking to work for a fantastic brand, get remunerated well, learn new skills and who wants to progress in the future – So apply now to be considered.