Treasury Specialist - Back Office
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Joseph Smith
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-07 telecommunications City of London London GB GBP 28000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, the company has established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Our client is committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Its products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
- Process fund transfers between inter-companies; execute FX settlement, deposit, and investment, etc.
- Verify all treasury transaction have been executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Value-dating and float time analysis to improve the efficiency of Treasury Settlement with banks.
- Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPIs; prepare Treasury related analysis, report and review.
- Proactively monitor treasury processes, identify non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal treasury policies, and escalate to management.
- Assist in resolving higher level treasury issues with banks and internal departments, implementing efficiency projects and performing other Treasury projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Prefer 2 years of working experience in banking industry or others that relate to Treasury or banking functions.
- Proven understanding of settlement related knowledge such as payment method, country specific payment rules, SWIFT, correspondent bank, clearing channel, etc.
- Excellent skill in Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
- Have experience with TMS (Treasury Manage System) will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Accurate, pro-active, able to work independently and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; written and spoken Chinese will be an advantage.