Treasury Accounting Manager
Location South West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Reporting into the Corporate Controller, this is a great oppotunity for a Financial Accounting Manager to join am international organisation with a large market capitalisation. This role will have two reports and ownership for all treasury accounting and operations.
• Responsible for the recruitment of two direct reports
• Liaising directly with the Front Office to ensure the appropriate IFRS treasury accounting treatment is used on various complex treasury, debt and hedging instruments; as well as with the Back Office for all settlements, clearing and reconciliations.
• Liaising with the Group Treasury team to ensure the appropriate IFRS accounting treatment of public bonds, notes, FX and Interest swaps, cross currency interest rate swaps, as well as commercial papers, private placements and term loans.
• Analysis and advice on treasury accounting issues;
• Managing the monthly and quarterly reporting;
• Maintaining and continuously improving company policies, SOX procedures and the intercompany settlement process;
• Liaising with auditors where required;
• Budgeting and forecasting for the Treasury department
• Preparation of external financial reporting and assisting in the preparation of commentary and presentations
• Strong analytical approach and ability to use own initiative in tackling problems and investigating options;
• Motivated by new challenges with a willingness to take ownership of tasks with varying degrees of complexity
• The ability to build strong stakeholder relationships both internally up to director level and externally to secure commitment and support
Please apply via the link below.