Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 08 June 2017
An exceptional Treasury Manager role has become available with a global organisation. This is a diverse business with a global footprint, headquartered in central London. This role will support the CFO and Group Treasurer with refinancing and other corporate transaction projects. The Treasury Manager will be responsible for cash management and financing activities of the Group. One of the key activities will be interacting with the groups largest bank and debt investor groups to finance the business on a timely basis.
• Managing the liquidity of the Group to ensure that there is has adequate cash resources whilst minimising debt draw downs.
• Forecasting debt and cash related accounts, including maintenance over the annual debt plan
• Maintain and manage the Group’s bank account portfolio. Ensure appropriate approvals gained before making changes.
• Management of the processing of external payments, internal transfers, debt drawdowns and repayments
• Monitoring tax and agency funding payments
• Overseeing daily cash balance reporting to the parent
• Supporting the Group Treasurer with new capital expenditure funding decisions
• Reviewing asset base certificates, covenant compliance and reporting prior to submission
• Supporting the Group Treasurer with origination and structuring of long-term financing arrangements and syndicated debt facilities
• Maintaining and building relationships with lenders, rating agencies, and investors
• Qualified accountant or AMCT preferrable
• Degree or equivalent
• High attention to detail
• Confidence in managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Advanced excel skills
This is an exceptional role, with extensive career progression and the opportunity to take ownership of the day to day treasury operations including the debt.
Apply today or call Lynley Hall on 0207 509 8435.