Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 06 February 2017
A Treasury Manager role has become available with an exceptional FTSE 100 organisation based in central London. This role offers outstanding career progression for a driven individual who is a leader in their field. The Treasury Manager will support senior management of the treasury function, this role will have ownership of the day to day management of the treasury operations.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for:
- Working capital and liquidity management
- Management of the day to day treasury operations
- Maintenance of the TMS
- Development of risk management policy
- Managing both internal relationships and external relationships with banks
- FX Strategy
- Monthly reporting and ensuring compliance
- Assisting the wider business with projects on an ad hoc basis
- Qualified accountant or AMCT
- Degree or equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Confidence in managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Advanced excel skills
- Large ERP experience
This is an exceptional role, with extensive career progression and the opportunity to take ownership of the day to day treasury operations.
Apply today or call Lynley Hall on 0207 509 8435.