Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant George Penman
Date posted 16 January 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Treasury Dealer to get involved with a multi-national market leader within their sector, based in West London. This is a 3 month fixed term contract with a focus on cash management and the execution of spot and forward trades. Their treasury is fast paced and will involve large cash movements which will require someone who can pick things up quickly.
You will gain fantastic exposure to senior team members and an insight into a highly developed treasury function.
Treasury Dealer Responsibilities:
- Daily cash management, review and follow up on expected movements
- Assisting with daily FX dealing (spot, forwards, swaps) – key criteria.
- Manage intra-group cash movements
- Developing and maintaining relationships with company’s various business units on FX trading. This includes advising on FX solutions
- Work alongside the Treasury Manager and Senior Cash Manager
- Adhoc analysis and projects e.g. supporting TMS and banking projects
Treasury Dealer Requirements:
- Have 2-3 years' experience within a corporate treasury function, with exposure to multiple currencies
- Demonstrate the ability to cultivate relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Hold or be working toward treasury qualifications, with the intent on developing a career in treasury
- Have excellent attention to detail and be capable of thinking strategically
- Drive systems and process development to ensure operational efficiency
- Be highly numerate and accurate
- Familiar with Corporate Treasury systems (Qantum) and FX All helpful.
For further information or to apply click the Apply button or get in touch with George Penman on 02075098302 or email@example.com