Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant George Penman
Date posted 20 December 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen within an international business for a Treasury Manager to take on the day to day treasury requirements. This role will suit an experienced treasury generalist who has knowledge of FX exposure management and ensuring that the liquidity of the business is adequately managed. The Treasury Manager will be given a high degree of responsibility and the opportunity to get involved in various career enhancing projects with senior management.
Treasury Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for all the compliance and administration of the Senior Facility Agreement ensuring the timely delivery of all compliance and covenant testing. In addition, ensure all associated contractual payments are met
- Lead, develop and manage the Treasury operations ensuring the delivery of a quality service to all stakeholders and adherence to the Group’s Treasury policies
- Maintenance of appropriate cash levels maximising yield on all treasury balances whilst maintaining minimum liquidity requirements with surplus cash placed with liquidity funds
- Ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day treasury operations in order to support the achievement of key performance indicators acting as the key contact for all operational matters.
- Ensure all aspects of cash management and transactional banking meet the needs of the business at cost effective levels including opening/closing bank accounts and mandates
- Consider and implement FX exposures and ensure hedging can provide economic benefit and mitigate risk
- Undertake the periodic MtM valuations for the FX and IRS portfolio
- Issuance of Guarantees to clients as required by the business and responsible for owning / monitoring the guarantees database ensuring all expired guarantees are returned in a timely manner
- Responsible for publishing the weekly and monthly corporate exchange rates on the intranet in a timely manner
- Working in conjunction with the Group Financial Controller, review and amend group Treasury policy as necessary on an annual basis
- Internal administrator for all bank systems including BACS, HSBC and Nordea
- Responsible for day-to-day compliance including owning the process for the issuance and delivery of bank references and completing all bank KYC
Treasury Manager Requirements
- Ability to work autonomously and forge relationships inside and outside the business
- ACT qualification desirable
- Experience of loan documentation and covenants desirable
To register your interest clikc the apply button or get in touch with George Penman at email@example.com or 02075098302.