Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 28 November 2016
An Assistant Treasurer role has become available with an exceptional FTSE organisation based in London. This role offers outstanding career progression for a driven individual who is a leader in their field. Supporting senior management of the treasury function, the Assistant Treasurer will have ownership of the day to day management of the treasury operations and have involvement in corporate transactions.
The Assistant Treasurer will be responsible for:
- Working capital and liquidity management
- Management of the day to day treasury operations
- Maintenance of the TMS
- Development of risk management policy
- Managing both internal relationships and external relationships with banks
- Monthly reporting and ensuring compliance (ISDA Agreements,etc)
- Assisting the wider business with projects on an ad hoc basis
- Supporting the Treasurer to execute corporate deals
- Qualified accountant or AMCT
- Degree or equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Confidence in managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Advanced excel skills
This is an exceptional role, with extensive career progression and the opportunity to take ownership of the day to day treasury operations and involvement in corporate deals.
Apply today or call Lynley Hall on 0207 509 8435.