Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 15 November 2016
A Treasury Analyst role has become available with an exceptional property organisation based in Central London. This role offers outstanding career progression for a driven individual who is a leader in their field. Supporting senior management of the treasury and reporting function, the Treasury Analyst will have ownership of the related operations and reporting.
- Review the banking on a daily basis and ensure all payments have appropriate back up and are posted to the Access accounting system
- Maintain the daily cash flow and projections report and review any funding requirements and make any drawdown/repayment requests as required
- Process all Faster payments, CHAPS payments, International Payments, Inter Account Transfers, BACS Direct and Domestic Bacs Payments via BOS COB, ensuring sufficient support documentation is attached
- Monitoring and updating of the loan spreadsheet for any new loans, draw downs, repayments, interest payments/receipts, Swap/Cap interest and Commitment/Guarantee fee payments due for the Quintain Group or Joint Ventures (JV)
- Responsible for loan compliance (utilisation requests, covenants) across all forms of debt within the business
- Accounting for valuation changes: swaps etc
- Monitoring of bank mandates
- High attention to detail
- Confidence in managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Advanced excel skills
This is an exceptional Treasury Analyst role, with extensive career progression and the opportunity to take ownership of the day to day treasury operations.
Apply today or call Lynley Hall on 0207 509 8435.