Salary £20000 - £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Location West London
Consultant George Penman
Date posted 19 October 2016
A fantastic growing global company is hiring for an entry level Treasury Assistant to join and learn the fundamentals of treasury. They will provide study support for the highly regarded AMCT qualification and there will be extensive training.
This Treasury Assistant opportunity would suit someone who is a critical thinker who can improve processes and wants to pursue a career in treasury with a highly regarded organisation. There will also be rapid progression opportunities to Analyst.
- Bank account operations including building relationships with banking partners
- Become familiar with variety of banking platforms
- Look after short term deposits and loans to maximise liquidity
- Execute bond payments and ensuring debt repayments are made in a timely manner
- Periodic cashflow forecasting and daily reports for the CFO/FD
- Ensure treasury documentation is kept up to date
- Degree educated - preferably Maths, Business, Economics or Banking related
- Self starter with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Committed to a career in treasury and a basic understanding of what a Treasury Assistant role entails
To apply, click on the link or get in touch with George Penman on 02075098302 or email@example.com