Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant George Penman
Date posted 13 September 2016
A career enhancing opportunity has arisen for a Treasury Dealer to join a FTSE listed business in central London. As a member of a friendly and hard-working team, you will take responsibility for cash management operations. In particular the Treasury Dealer will be involved with interest rate swaps and derivatives in a business with a large amount for assets which need to have their risks hedged.
This is very much a front office aligned role which will give you great exposure and skills development.
- Prepare records of derivatives transactions and company exposures
- Reporting of FX and interest rate swaps
- Inter-company funding and payments, also managing inter-company loans
- Look at transfer pricing policy of the group
- Manage daily cash to ensure adequate liquidity across group.
- 2+ years experience in corporate treasury function, strong preference towards function with large amount of assets
- Front office Treasury Dealer experience, particularly with interest rate swaps
- Experience with derivatives desirable
- Strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously
To find out more about this central London based opportunity or apply click the link or get in touch with me on 02075098302 or firstname.lastname@example.org