Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant George Penman
Date posted 06 September 2016
A market leading company with offices in central London are seeking an Analyst to join their business. This is an opportunity to get involved in the analysis of of large sets of data in order to provide actionable insights for senior business stakeholders. This Analyst role will suit someone who is highly analytical, has a keen attention to detail and wishes to continue building their career within corporate research and strategy.
- Gathering and analysing large amounts of data for reporting purposes
- Taking a view on macroeconomic and data by establishing external relationships with data sources
- Take ownership of quarterly business cycle reports
- Look into new potential areas of growth for the company and future investment decisions
- Produce timely reports which will guide the business decisions of the group
- Degree educated
- Self starter with a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of investment valuation methods beneficial
- CFA qualification advantageous
- Strong Excel skills
To find out more or apply please get in touch with George Penman on 02075098302 or click the apply button.