Cash Management Specalist
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-15 telecommunications London London GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters have recently partnered up with a Chinese multinational technology company to source a Cash Management specialist to sit within their international treasury finance department.
My client is a globally recognised telecommunications and electronics manufacturer that employs over 188,000 people globally, turning over £100 billion per year. Having established in the 1980’s my client has rapidly grown, and they are looking to further grow by adding a Cash Manager to sit in their Central London finance department.
This role will report directly into the Associate director of international treasury and you will be tasked to do the following:
- Responsible for the efficiency and liquidity of the regional subsidiary’s cash and monitor and control the operations of the region’s liquidity management which includes daily transactions, fees and individual bank balances
- Take responsibility of the intercompany fund transfers as well as loans
- Monitor cash management processes
- Assist with the resolving highly level treasury issues and implement efficiency projects and perform other ad-hoc treasury projects
- Monitor bank performance and recommend appropriate action
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years working in a similar type of role with strong focus around Cash Management duties. You will be confident, highly personable, with the ability to demonstrate strong analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills. Furthermore, this bright individual will have a strong work ethic and adaptable to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Finally, although it’s not essential but if you speak and write in Mandarin, it will be a highly desirable.
On offer is a salary of £38,000.