Cash Management Specialist
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Joseph Smith
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-07 telecommunications City of London London GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Cash Management Specialist position within one of the largest and most influential, international telecommunications corporates. Key skills required are: • Bachelor's degree or above preferably in finance, accounting or business • 2 - 5 years of recent experience directly performing Cash Management activities • Experience with financial reporting systems (e.g., Oracle, Quantum). • Strong attention to detail and accuracy • Strong analytical, organization and interpersonal skills • Strong work ethic and team player mentality • Adaptable to change and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment • Fluency in English (both written and spoken), Mandarin is a plus.
• Ensuring the efficiency and liquidity of the regional subsidiary`s cash, and monitoring and controlling the operations of the region’s liquidity management which include, but are not limited to daily transactions, bank fees, individual bank balances and overall regional balances.
• Managing the intercompany fund transfers, intercompany loans as well as the dividend payments of each subsidiary.
• Ensuring the compliance of external regulation and internal policy. Proactively monitoring cash management processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to banking and treasury policies, and escalating to management.
• Supporting the optimization of the company's cash management processes and systems. Driving the project to the optimization of cash.
• Assisting with resolving higher level treasury issues, implementing efficiency projects and performing other treasury projects as assigned.
• Working with corporate banks and evaluating bank services capability, monitoring bank performance and recommending appropriate action.
• Keeping in good communication with regional finance and supporting their business development.