Contract type: FULL_TIME
Consultant: Meghan Coleshaw
Job reference: 50956653/001
Date posted: 17 November 2023london information-technology/projects-change-commerce-industry 2023-11-17 2024-01-16 financial-services London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We have partnered with a leading Investment Bank who is seeking a Director to join their Group Strategy function in London on a permanent basis. The role provides a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the Executive Leadership team where you will play a pivotal role in shaping the firm’s current and future strategic initiatives.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director of Group Strategy, you will be responsible for supporting 5-10 years strategic growth plans that will drive the continued success and sustainability of the organisation.
• Directing the evolution and execution of the Group’s strategy with significant autonomy, ensuring challenging inquiries are addresses constructively, and maintain a focus on delivering maximum value for stakeholders.
• Leading the ideas and development of key strategic initiatives, working closely with cross-function teams to ensure feasibility and alignment with organisational goals.
• Providing strong leadership, fostering a strategic mindset whilst effectively managing and engaging with senior stakeholders.
• Conducting risk assessments associated with proposed strategies and develop mitigation plans to address potential challenges.
Skillset and experience:
• Proven experience in strategic planning and execution within investment banking.
• Background in a top-tier strategy consulting firm such as McKinsey, Bain, or Boston Consulting Group.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
• Analytical mindset with the ability to navigate complex/ambiguous challenges.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.