Contract type: CONTRACTOR
Salary: £500 - £550 per day + Outside IR35
Consultant: Alex Taylor
Job reference: 50873863/001
Date posted: 17 November 2023other information-technology/devops-cloud 2023-11-17 2023-12-17 it UK GB GBP 500 550 550 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
AWS engineer Duration 6 month contract Rate: 500-550 per/day The role will be outside IR35 Fully Remote Interviews: Next week
AWS engineer required for a 6 month contract. The role will be outside IR35 and will be providing platform engineering services. The role is to work with an existing product team, working in 2 weekly sprints delivering on a few workstreams, the tasks can be very varied with the two work stream being “New platform” and “Continuous Improvement”.
The candidate day rate is £550 per day Outside IR35
Skills wise, we will be looking for;
• Proven all round AWS Platform/DevOps engineering experience.
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
• Proven ability to manage and maintain process and technical documentation.
• Proven expert experience in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues and implementing best operational practices.
• Proven ability and experience of understanding and implementing security best practices.
The following tech skills will be required;
• Excellent skills in AWS services ACS/EKS, Lambda, Cloudwatch, API Gateway, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, VPC/Networking/Peering, EC2, Elasiticache, RDS (Mysql), Route53, SSM, KMS & IAM.
• Excellent experience working with Terraform for IaC.
• Excellent CI/CD skills and associated tooling, GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Drone.
• Experience of working with developers deploying Java, Python and Go services.(bonus skill)
• Excellent experience in Linux operating system (Windows OS is a bonus)
If interested in this AWS Engineer please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.